Thursday, December 25, 2008

Arizona Christmas

A Christmas Day event like this could only happen here in GOOD OL' ARIZONA!!! Chase decided the puddles from the recent rain were just too much to resist! One minute he's innocently strolling down Grandma & Grandpa's nice sidewalk, the next he's soaked from head to toe!!! So what else is there to do but grab the camera???






Just taking a stroll... right???











Moments later...






Forget all the new toys! All a kid really needs is a good puddle!!!



























A little mud in the mouth never hurt anybody!

























Doesn't this face just sum it all up??? PURE, SOAKING-WET JOY!!!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

This just showed up, but the date says 2008. So was this Christmas 2008 or 2009? Either way, it's adorable!

Rob and Jen said...

Yes, it really was 2008. I sometimes post "past" events--just trying to fill in the gaps when I can! I can't believe you saw it! Love & miss you!!!

Shari Tate said...

OHMYGOSH! Yep, I remember that...however I don't remember it being on Christmas Day! It makes me freezing to watch, then I see Travis in shorts...so it must not have been that cold!
Love this kid! Amazing he hasn't changed ALL that much for 2 years! Cute as ever!