Thursday, February 19, 2009

lol


This was truly a LAUGH-OUT-LOUD moment. Ashlee was getting ready for a football game (yes, this was back in October or so...) and she was "decorating" herself for the occasion. Our bishop's son, Layne, is one of her good friends, and was on the football team. She got fabric paint and put his name & number on her shirt, then headed for the bathroom to paint the numbers on her face. She came out and hesitantly asked if the numbers looked okay. I fell on the floor laughing at her backward "67." She was less-than-amused as I made her stand there while I snapped a picture. She found out the hard way that painting numbers on your face in front of the mirror is... really hard. =)








2 comments:

Crissie said...

Oh my goodness! Those stories got me laughing! So funny! Especially the dressing room story. Isn't it fun to have a teenage daughter to laugh with and have fun with?

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

TOO GOOD! Oh how I miss that girl! Give her love from Sister Gardiner!