Tuesday, February 24, 2009

B.A.D.D.

Am I the only one suffering from Blog Attention Deficit Disorder? I just hopped on to write something "real quick" and I get onto my blog and--oh, excitement!--someone has left a comment! Gotta read it!!! Oh, my sweet, long-lost friend--what nice things she wrote... How is she doing, anyway? Hop onto her blog "real quick"--oh, they're up to such fun things... Kids growing up so fast... fun events... birthdays... okay, I have to leave a comment on hers... I click on "post a comment" and--lo and behold--one of our mutual friends (another long-lost bud) has left a comment too... gotta go check out her profile... omygoodness, she has FOUR KIDS now??? How did that happen???!!! Okay, I have to leave her a comment too! How so very exciting this is!!! And look at her links! O wow--I didn't know that was her sis-in-law! Now I gotta check out just one more blog............

(And NO, this wasn't the post I was getting on here to do! Maybe I'll get to that tomorrow...?) AAAAGH! Too much fun!!!

6 comments:

Tom and Sue said...

Oh my goodness! I found you! I'm so glad you have jumped on the bandwagon! :) I do facebook too, but blogging is so much more fun. If only I would find the time to really update everything that goes on in our crazy lives! Know what I mean? I was blog stalking the other day, and after I found yours and went to another, Jackson said, "Mom, can we please go back to Kaybree's blog?" I'm so glad he is remembering his future wife. I LOVED the picture of her and her cute little friends! We should of taken one of her & Jack! Someday! Sorry for the novel! Guess I should just write an email. :D

Jessie Brown said...

Yes that happens to me a lot. It is called blog surfing. One day I was up till 1:00 am finding people I haven't seen forever and also looking at complete strangers. Why?

Dan and Wendi Roberts said...

Jen, you crack me up!

Wendy Phelps said...

I thought blogging was bad that way, but I think Facebook is worse, aaaaah.

Teresa said...

Thanks for finding my blog! I'm so glad we have a way now of keeping track of eachother's families now that Shari is moving! (darn her!) You kids are so big -- and adorable! I'm sure I'll get to see you at some upcoming mission farewells!! Yeah!

Melody said...

I'm with ya, Jenni. It really is so hard to stay on task with blogging! But it's so much fun too! BTW, you should set up your blog so that the comments get emailed to you whenever someone leaves one; that way you don't have to actually go to your blog to read the comments. That helps me not to spend too much time blog surfing. :) I can't remember the exact process, but click somewhere in customize and then settings, I think.