Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More Random...

...And, while I'm on the topic of RANDOM, I had a funny memory come to me recently, and thought just for the heck of it I'd post it. So I guess here's as good as anywhere...
Blake and Spencer have spent their whole lives being told how much they look alike. When they were little, strangers always asked if they were twins, or commented about how much they looked alike. They still get comments even now.
One day when Spencer was about 4 he asked me, "Mom, how did you figure out that me and Blake weren't twins?"
I can't even type this story now--all these years later--without laughing all over again! (And, yes, feeling stupid, since I'm sitting here by myself at the computer!) Anyway, thank goodness we have kids to keep the humor alive!!! ;-)
And... excuse me for being so RANDOM!

~~FYI, this picture was taken on a Fathers & Sons Outing in 2004. I was looking for a picture I could post with Blake & Spencer in it together--and this was the first one I came across. I'm sad that the blogging world didn't exist back then (did it??? Well, at least not in my life...)--so I'm going to occasionally throw some of our family's past on here--RANDOMLY!!! ;-)

3 comments:

Eldredge Family said...

All of your kids are so cute! I knew you had alot of kids I just did not realize you had 6 kids until that Sunday they all sang! You look so good for having six babies even twins LOL btyw!

Melody said...

Ha ha, that's hilarious! What a cute question!

Shari Tate said...

Your kids crack me up!! NEVER a dull moment in your house....or mine when they are here!
So many memories of them growing up! Now Chase gets the most laughs from me these days!!!
I just started laughing thinking of last week when I dropped Kaybree off, and all the kids were looking at her new bday presents from Target! And then like 15 minutes later Chase yells (and scares me), "SHARI!!!!!" and runs over and hugs me tight!!! I just looked at you and we both died laughing....I'd been there right by him the entire time....but I guess it hadn't registered!! FUNNY KIDS!!!