Friday, September 17, 2010

To My Sweet Friends (but not to imply that my other friends aren't sweet...) ;-)

Ok, so I just decided to share a reflective moment of humor a few days ago, and suddenly THE TROOPS have come out to save me from my perceived self-deprecation. Oh you guys... I don't even know what to do with all these comments! You are all so sweet to try to make me feel better. I really was just trying to share some humor about myself--and possibly make anyone reading it feel better (since that's what I'm here for). =) I really should email all of you individually...
Anyway, you guys really are great friends.

Jessica, anyone who can handle having 6 children under age 8 HAS IT TOGETHER! I honestly can't even imagine...

And Wendy... you've always seemed to have a "what really matters" perspective on things--you teach me something valuable every time I'm around you. Thank you for the reminders. =)

Shari... I've figured out YOUR life's mission: You must have signed up to be my cheerleader. You always make me sound much better than reality! I'm so glad to be in a family who knows me so well and loves me anyway. Please don't tell people how much I pay you. =) Seriously, though, you're so great at giving others a boost when they need it! Thanks for being such a great sis-in-law!!!

Crissie, you're so sweet, and I'm glad the story went over well. =)

Crystal, you have a newborn, for crying out loud!!! (I really didn't do that on purpose--but I'm leaving it now, since it fits so well... although your little one is so sweet, she probably never cries.) Anyway, your home is supposed to be upside-down when you have a new little one! I don't know what mack truck you were talking about--your home looked like a perfect place for a family to be comfortable and happy. I should tell you that I feel the Spirit every time I'm in your home. I really do. I'm glad you felt loved and cared for--because you are!!!

And Melody... I truly miss our Primary days. You guys were always so patient with me! Thanks for overlooking so much and teaching me more than I could ever put into words. I love your quiet, humble, yet so capable way! I really miss you!!! =(

I have the greatest friends and family!!!!!!! But please don't think you have to tell me I'm wonderful every time I feel the need for some honest reflection. It will wear you out!!! ;-)

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Shari Tate said...

we only speak the truth ;o)