Thursday, March 12, 2009

So Sassy!!!

These are our miniature horses, Crystal and Sassy. We've had them a little over 2 years (they lived at G/G Nelson's until we had a place for them). They roam the backyard and look forward to having the kids bring them an occasional carrot or apple.
A couple weeks ago one of our pieces of pigwire fell down and Sassy got out. (Sassy is slightly shorter than Crystal, so apparently Crystal couldn't make it under.) Sassy didn't go far--she was just on the other side, but unfortunately we were needing to leave and couldn't leave this situation the way it was. Kaybree was a HUGE help. After we fixed the pigwire (hence the red rope holding it in place), she lured Sassy back in with an apple while I held the gate and kept Crystal in. I might have been there for hours if it weren't for the help of my little Kabes!!!



6 comments:

Shari Tate said...

YEA!!!
A JENNI POST!!
Love seeing the pictures....LOVE Lil Kaybree!

Julie Butler said...

Your horses crack me right up. Brecken thought that was the funniest thing when we stayed there that your horse came right up on the porch. Love the blog. I just love your sweet family. Happy Posting!

Tom and Sue said...

OHHHH! I love having animal "problems"! And that little Kaybree! Can't get enough of her - and my boys can't either! They STILL remember her! It's funny how much they have forgotten from Mesa, but Kaybree is not one of them!

debra said...

JENNI!!! I had no clue you were a blogger! :) im officially stalking you! love your posts....they are so cute.
Debra Palomo

Anonymous said...

Jenni,
I found you too!!!! :) I am adding you to my blog list so I can stalk you as well! You have an adorable family.
Jessica

Sassy said...

Those little horses are too cute!!!! I was so excited when I saw I had another follower and then I realized who it was....I have ALWAYS ♥'d you.....what a dang cute fam you have!!!! I am adding you to my list if that's okie dokie with you....hugs to you!