Friday, August 21, 2009

Song of the Day

Just thought I'd share the song Chase & I made up on our bike ride this morning. We had gone a little too far from home, and he was thirsty, so we wanted to find a faster way back. We took a dirt road, that he ended up saying was the longest road EVER. So in our boredom we came up with this--(To the tune of "I Hope They Call Me on a Mission"):

I hope that we can find a shortcut,
To get us quickly to our house.
We just might see some snakes and lizards,
And gophers, rats, and birds,
And possibly a mouse!!!


Please don't roll your eyes. We were pretty proud of that!!! ;-)

3 comments:

Alicia said...

You're such a good, fun mom! I wish we lived there so you and Chase and Grace and me could hang out all day long! Oh well!

Tom and Sue said...

Oh! I can just hear him singing that! I'm glad you wrote that one down...sooo sweet! Keep those cute posts coming!

Melody said...

I LOVE it! You really are the world's best Mom and should win an award of some kind. :)